Glory Be! She's FREE! We have a new Daughter!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Agency Approval Call

Tulio and I submitted our application to AWAA on Feb. 14, 2008 to begin the process of adopting a little girl from Ethiopia. We were told there would be a 10-day wait for the application to be approved. I received a phone call at 12:30 pm today congratulating our family on being approved. I could not wait to pick up the kids from school and tell them! They were so excited! Tulio is out of town so I had to wait awhile to call and tell him. He is equally thrilled. This journey is just beginning. We can't wait to see all God has in store for us!

A very excited big brother and sister!



My Grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments: