Our 1-171 form came in today's mail! WOW!!!!!
We are beyond thrilled. After much jumping up and down and screaming we...
Headed to Dairy Queen for some celebration ice cream. It was delicious!
What a GREAT day!
We now will travel to Austin to get our huge amounts of paperwork state certified. It will then be overnighted to our agency where it will be authenticated and translated and head off to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
We are hoping to be DTE (dossier to Ethiopia) by June 13, 2008.
The next phase is 7-9 months long, waiting for a referral for our precious baby girl.
What you can pray for:
* Save travel to Austin
* All our documents are in perfect order thus preventing delays
* Our DTE date will be established quickly
* Continued patience and trust in our Lord! Mommy has been a little week in this area!
* QUICK delivery of our I-171--10 days from our fingerprinting appointment! WOW!
* The funds needed for this phase were provided in FULL--miracle of God!
* Finding Joy in this Journey. It is my *goal* to find joy daily in our journey to Ava.
* God blessing me with some AMAZING friends who continue to listen to every detail of the process-- Thanks for being there and lifting me up--I love you guys!
Words cannot express how full our hearts are today! This is a long process but we are so blessed in knowing that God has great plans for our family!
Chia Seeds 101 by Joanne
11 hours ago