Glory Be! She's FREE! We have a new Daughter!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

**USCIS Update**

I had my appointment with USCIS on Monday morning.  After going through security and standing at a tiny window to ask my questions--I left with a name and phone number of someone within the Orphan Dept!  I immediately called and spoke with this VIP and hopefully we will have our fingerprinting appointment scheduled sometime this week or next.  

What can you pray for:

* Favor with my contact at USCIS in getting a *quick* fingerprinting appointment.
* That our paperwork will not sit on someone's desk being ignored.
* For the I-171 to be processed in a timely manner.
* Lastly, that God would supply all our needs financially.

This is such an exciting journey.  Tulio and I have seen the hand of God in every single step of this process.  What an amazing story we will get the honoring of sharing with our precious baby girl!

Always be joyful.  Never stop praying.  1 Thessalonians 5:16-17

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yea! Praying, praying, praying! Talk to you soon!