Glory Be! She's FREE! We have a new Daughter!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Glad the week is over!

Whew!  What a week.  TAKS testing, a birthday, work/school, reconnecting with a long-lost friend...

I wonder what next week holds--maybe a referral!  

I have been reading the Psalms.  This verse jumped off the pages today.

I trust you, O Lord.
I said, "You are my God."

My future is in your hands. 
 Psalm 31: 14-15

Help me to trust you God!  You have everything under control.  Your timing is perfect, help me remember.  You created our daughter and love her even more than we do.  Protect her from harm and sickness, shield her heart and emotions.  I surrender her to you Father.  I give my fears and worries to you.  Thank you God that we have the opportunity to be blessed through the gift of adoption.  


1 comment:

Cindy Foote said...

Kara,

Hang in there! I really really hope this coming week is YOUR week! I am soooo excited for you! - cindy