Glory Be! She's FREE! We have a new Daughter!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I have been tagged!

My sister-in-law over at beautiful craziness tagged me to answer a few questions about Tulio and I. This is fun! My first tag ever! Here goes:


How long did you date? We met when I was 17, he was 19. We dated for a little over a year and we were engaged 9 months. That was almost 16 years ago!
Who eats more?
Main course food, he does. Dessert, I do! 
Who said “I love you” first? He said "I love you" after 1 month of dating, before he kissed me or held my hand! 
Who is taller? He is. 
Who is smarter? I am most definitely! No really, he has a wonderful memory so he helps the kids with history, science and math. I do the language arts.
Whose temper is worse? Mine, by far...it runs in the family! 
Who does the laundry? I do--although I HATE it!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I sleep on the right side, I am left-handed and prefer my beloved on my left. 
Who pays the bills? I do...have forever!
Who cooks dinner? We share dinner duty BUT Tulio makes breakfast every morning for the kids. He feels that is his "special" time with the kids.
Who drives when you are together? Tulio ALWAYS! He does not like to see me drive. I think I scare him.
Who is more stubborn? I am way more stubborn.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, after he told me he loved me!  
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am--totally TRUE!
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they live only 4 miles away.
Who proposed? He proposed while we were in bible college at a little rinky dink park. Very sweet memory.  
Who is more sensitive? We both are.
Who has more friends? We both have a few close friends. 
Who has more siblings? Equal--he is the oldest of three boys. I am the youngest of three. My sister is my twin.
Who wears the pants in the family? WOW! I would like to say that we both do, but that would be a LIE. I am the one in control...shhhh!!!...don't tell my husband!

Okay...I tag...
We are THAT family!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute, stuff. Even learned some new things. Hey, thanks for tagging me, I'll get right on it.

Btw, check out my post today, It's about the BIG twin.

Andrea said...

SO fun! I learned some new stuff about you guys. See you later.

And our day has been much better!

XOXO