Glory Be! She's FREE! We have a new Daughter!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In HIS Timing

The process of adoption is lengthy, tiring, worrisome and costly. AND, we are just starting! Today, I was reminded that bringing home our daughter is in God's perfect timing. Knowing and trusting that God, in His awesome power, knows the very plans in store for our family. Why should I worry--His eyes are on ME! Letting go of the control and surrendering is so difficult. My daily struggle--actually a lifelong battle. A very hard lesson for me! My husband is so wonderful! He sent me an email today and I had to share a little, "God is going to take care of all our needs, let's promise to keep our eyes focused on Him." Tulio always knows what to say and when to say it! I am blessed!

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments: